Date: February 20, 2018
Time: 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Location: InternetRegister for This Class.
This is an ideal course for individuals that are responsible for creating and printing TRAVERSE financial statements.
By the end of the session, you will learn:
• How to use the preconfigured Financial Reports
• How to build your own custom reports
• How to create Statement Contents
• How to create Statement Layouts
• How to combine Statement Contents and Statement Layouts into complete statements
• How to combine many statements together into a single batch
• Printing statements
• Exporting reports to Excel and other file formats
• Drilling down to the supporting information
• UTS Plan ABS clients will be free for one attendee, including course materials
• Non-UTS Plan ABS clients will be $149 per attendee, including course materials
• Non-ABS clients will be charged $199 per attendee, including course materials
Course Level: Basic
Instructional Method: Group Internet Based
Recommended CPE Credits: 2
2.5 Hour Class
For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at 1-800-451-7447
Applied Business Services, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org
Sign up for a Free Demo to view our award-winning products such as Abila or TRAVERSE software.
ABS is proud to have many nonprofit clients in the following fields:
If you belong to one of these groups, please contact us for more information on customized software solutions designed specifically for you!
Add value to your accounting software with our product specials and support training.
Supercharge your data with one-click data visualization!
Click here for more information.